POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Spiraling objects. : Spiraling objects. Server Time
10 Aug 2024 01:19:44 EDT (-0400)
  Spiraling objects.
From: Wil Hale
Date: 31 Mar 2000 14:14:09
Message: <38e4f901$1@news.povray.org>
I thinks this is too advanced to put in new users so here it is.

Been trying to figure out how to do a spiral of spheres (or boxes or
anything)  Starting with a close sphere and generating the other spheres at
appropriate xyz locations depending on whether i wanted the spiral to move
away or closer.

It seems I could do this with a #while statement but the coding eludes me.

Thanks in advance...
wil hale
whh### [at] nvlarmymil